The Monsalut gîte is located in a large 19th century family house which has been completely renovated and benefits from all modern comforts (city gas central heating, fitted kitchen, TV, CD radio, very high speed fiber internet access, etc.)
Energy performance: D
Socket for charging an electric car,
It is equipped with old family furniture.
Large terrace, barbecue, table tennis, games...
Loan of bicycles possible.
It is adjoining other accommodation, but each is independent. The house is located in a large park planted with hundred-year-old trees and covered with lily of the valley... in May. In the immediate vicinity are the communal park of Monsalut, its fishing ponds, its sports course and the site of the Ferruginous Sources which knew its hours of glory throughout the 20th century, irrigated by a charming little stream: Eau Bourde .
|Ground floor||Upper floor|
(Click on the pl ans to enlarge)
Classified 3 ears and Charming Cottage (Gîte de France)
Classified 4-star furnished tourist accommodation (Ministry of Tourism)
The cottage can accommodate 9/10 people divided into 4 bedrooms and 3 double beds and 4 single beds as well as 2 baby beds.
With a surface area of approximately 220 m², it consists of:
On the ground floor:
- a library of 20 m²,
- a living room with fireplace, TV, sofa bed (sleeps 140x190) radio,
- a dining room,
- a high-speed telecommuting location
- a large kitchen equipped with dishwasher,
- a laundry room with washing machine and dryer,
- the "Muguet" room of 23 m² with a 140 bed, a 90 bed and a child's bed, private bathroom,
- the "Airial" room of 23 m² with a 140 bed and a 90 bed and a folding umbrella bed + bathroom with shower,
- a 40 m² terrace.
On the first floor:
- the "Daffodils" room with a 140 bed,
- the "Timbuktu" room with two 90 cm beds,
- a bathroom with shower,
Closed garage for one car.
A ping-pong table, a climbing frame and outdoor games are available to our guests.
The cottage is located on a large park of over 8,000 m² planted with century-old trees.
Next to the cottage, horses frolic to the delight of young and old...
- Monsalut fishing ponds
- Ferruginous springs
- The beautiful city of Bordeaux and its historic center listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bordeaux vineyards
- The castle of La Brède, residence of Montesquieu
- The fortified towns of Entre-Deux-Mers
- The castles of La Roquetaillade, Cazeneuve, Malle and many others.
- Cycle tourism circuits (loan of bicycles)
- Golf of Pessac
- Bordeaux-Pessac Zoo