The gite of Monsalut is located in a large 19th century family home that has been completely renovated, with every modern convenience (central gas heat, fully equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player, Wi-fi internet access…)
It is decorated with antique family furniture. Large terrace, barbecue, ping pong, games… Lending bicycles possible.
It is in a house attached to other residences, but each one is independent. The house has a huge back yard with trees that are more than 100 years old, with lilies of the valley that bloom in May. Right next door is the community park of Monsalut, with fishing ponds, an exercise course and the iron-rich spring known as Les Sources, which is fed by a charming small stream called the Eau Bourde.
Classified with 3 ears of corn by Gites de France
Prefectural classification: 4 stars
The gite can accommodate 9 to 10 people in its 4 bedrooms
Approximately 220 square meters (2,500 square feet), it includes:
- 20 m2 entry hall
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace, TV, radio, CD/DVD players, internet connection (wi-fi)
- Dining room
- Large kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- “Muguet” bedroom, 23 m2 with one double bed (140 cm) one twin (90 cm) and a baby bed, private bath
- “Airial” bedroom, 23 m2 with one double bed (140 cm) one twin (90 cm) and a folding bed. Shower room.
- 40 m2 terrace
One floor up:
- “Jonquille” bedroom with one double bed (140 cm)
- “Tombouctou” bedroom with two twins (90 cm)
- Shower room